Sunday 1 December 2013

Sleek Makeup I-Divine Showstoppers Palette - REVIEW

I got this palette for $19.95 (AU) from crush cosmetics.com.au - which was a surprise since they seem hard to get a hold of. I also got a number of other things I will also review.

The palette is quite thin and smooth it definitely does not feel cheap. I think the packaging looks nice and a bit classy :)
You open the palette to the shadows down the bottom and the mirror on the top.

A piece of plastic covers these with the shade names on it. Which I like to keep on.

The shades are; (from left to right)

Top Row; paraguaya, sunset, me myself & I, Bad Girl, noir, ultramattes v2.

Bottom Row; oh so special, bohemian, storm, sparkle, AU natural, graphite.

These shades are very pigmented. There are 5 mattes and the other 7 are glittery or shimmery. I find the shimmery frosty shadows easier to blend than the matte shades, personally. There is a gorgeous purple shade, AU natural, with silver glitter which unfortunately is quite hard and hard to get shadow from, not my favourite.

I definitely like Sunset, Bad Girl and Graphite.

Sunset - deep red/pinky toned maroon colour with a frosty shimmer.
Bad Girl - an army green with a frosty shimmer.
Graphite - deep brown with a frosty shimmer.

The frosty shimmer shades are also the smoothest but they do have fall out. Trick is to only put a bit on and build up.

These eyeshadows last about 4 hours (with Nyx Eye Primer) before slightly creasing. But nothing dramatic.

Normal sponge tip applicator comes in the palette, not useful.

I'm not sure how much product is in this palette but I definitely can't see me running out of these in a looooong time, and it was only like $20?

For the cost, this is an awesome palette with some beautiful colours in it. I will be purchasing other Sleek palettes in the future and will review. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment