Sunday 1 December 2013

Mac Conceal and Correct Palette Light - REVIEW

This is an awesome little palette. I think it was $75 (AU) from the Mac online store. I got it in the light shades. There are two warm toned and two pinkish toned concealers. As well as a yellow and a peach corrector. The consistency of these concealers is almost perfect, I find they are a tad drier than Mac studio fix concealer but not much difference. Although I think they feel lighter and crease less.

The peach concealer is perfect for dark under eyes. As well as the eyelid if it's purplish.

The packaging is pretty classy and nice, like all Mac products. It contains 6grams total.

I'd say this is medium coverage and best to dab it on with your finger. Although this is quite costly, it's a great concealer palette to have as it comes with multiple shades so you can use it on other people if you want.

:) any questions, just comment away !

No comments:

Post a Comment