Saturday 27 September 2014

I.T. COSMETICS ANTI-AGING LUXE EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW!!!

I've only owned this palette for a bit over a week, but I love it already. The best part about that is it wasn't a palette I was looking for and had high hopes of. So I bought this from PM Studio (Australian company) despite having a dispute with them over another item, still have look on their website (they sell MUFE aswell). This palette was $49 AUD. The packaging was just a smooth black box and the palette itself is that fake kind of leather material. The palette is square but it's quite thick. 


The palette has 12 eyeshadows and a double ended brush, which is actually pretty good. There are 7 matte shades and 5 shimmery shades. All have wonderful pigment and you can also build the colour. They are soft and easy to blend and work with, but aren't too soft so there is barely any fallout. They claim to be waterproof and anti-aging. These can also be used wet (I haven't tried this yet). 


They don't have names, which doesn't bother me. I have swatches below of each row from left to right, all done without primer. 


I love how this palette has so many option, you can do a matte day look or a shimmery night look and a colourful look. I think it'd be great for travel because it's light, has a padded type of case and is a decent size. All in all, I love this palette. It's worth the money and I've already used it a few times. 

Comment + share, ta! K. 


No comments:

Post a Comment