Monday 29 September 2014

MUA EYESHADOWS - PALETTES + SINGLES

I think a lot of people have heard of the UK brand MUA (Makeup Academy). They have super cheap cosmetics. I bought them off their website, the prices are in pounds but you can change the currency. I bought a bunch of things super cheap. This review is on 3 palettes which were $7.20 AUD each!!!! And one single eyeshadow which was $1.80. How can you not try them. They ship to Aus - and the shipping is very good. I think I paid $13.50! Also, some cosmetics are sold through Crush Cosmetics but I think it was cheaper direct.

So firstly I'll start off with the single eyeshadow I bought. It's a pearly bright lime green. It's 2g of shadow. Black base packaging with a clear lid. Not all of their cosmetics have names, this eyeshadow is just shade 2. But it's Soooo smooth and pigmented, and even more so over the MUA primer. I was legitimately surprised! Swatch shown below.


Secondly, the MUA Undress Me Too Palette. This was $7.20, it has 12 shades which are incredibly similar to the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette - I found this out after I had purchased it. I already have that palette so I should have bought the Undress Me palette. But I think it's amazing anyway. Its 9.6g.
The other palettes I got was the Glamour Nights (12 eyeshadows - 9g) and Poptastic (12 eyeshadows - 9.6g).
These all apply so well over the MUA Eye Primer. The palettes aren't huge but c'mon look how cheap they are. They are super smooth and creamy. Almost like a cream shadow, and very pigmented. It comes with your usual double ended sponge brush. The shade names are on the back of the palette. Swatches below done using my finger over primer. I especially love the pinks! Most of the shades are shimmery/pearly/frost, and a couple mattes.

MUA UNDRESS ME TOO.




MUA GLAMOUR NIGHTS. This palette does not have shade names. 



MUA POPTASTIC.




For what these are worth, it's definitely worth buying to try. I also bought a bunch of other MUA cosmetics that I will review when I can. Please comment and share. Let me know if you'd like any reviews or info in particular. Ta. K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment