Monday 15 September 2014

Quick Review - Essence Mattifying Compact Powder

This is just a short and sweet review on the Essence Mattifying Compact Powder. I bought this online from priceline (if you're an Aussie like me, you'll know them, if not - well they're a large pharmacy which carries a massive range of 'drugstore' cosmetics. Great savings & rewards etc).
Anyways, I was buying a few things and needed something for a couple dollars to get free shipping. So I just chose this thinking yep if its good then that's a bargain. if not, then who cares.


This cost me less than $6 AUD for 12g (which is ridiculously cheap in Aus), and I thought nothing of it for weeks. I generally use Revlon Colorstay Pressed powder or MAC studio fix powder, although I found my MAC one doesn't last that long and tends to look cakey so I quickly put this essence powder over my face one morning and omg it's awesome.

It last hourssss (I have makeup on for approx. 10hrs a day). I have a very oily nose, and nothing lasts very long but this powder really did make it matte and it stayed matte. It's also a very fine powder and looks flawless. It also suited my super light skin, although it looks darker in the photo from the flash.

If you're on a budget, buy this powder for setting foundation or wearing it by itself. Even if you're not on a budget, give it a go, its so cheap and definitely worth it.

Let me know if you'd like youtuve video reviews! My camera will be set up soon. Ta, k!

No comments:

Post a Comment